Rabu, 2 Mac 2011

Friendship Quote


Friendship quotes

☼ A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 

☼ If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

☼ There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.

☼ Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

☼ Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.

☼ Of all the friends I've ever met, you're the one I won't forget and if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

☼ Anyone can make you smile or cry. But it takes someone special to make you smile
When you already have tears in your eyes.

☼ Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.

☼ As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones.







Nice..nice..nice....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan