Rabu, 2 Mac 2011

Friendship Quote


Friendship quotes

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.

Of all the friends I've ever met, you're the one I won't forget and if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

Anyone can make you smile or cry. But it takes someone special to make you smile
When you already have tears in your eyes.

Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.

As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones.







Nice..nice..nice....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan